Ok, so this is a small play on words. I think this actually was part of an old Ken-L Ration dog food commercial which does in a related way bring us back to retail product focused procurement.
One might actually substitute any subject other than dog in the title of this post. The proof as they say is actually in the pudding. So what the heck does this have to do with e-negotiation tools and companies?
Actually, this author thinks quite a lot. If one claims that their tool or company is better, it is up to them to defend it and provide proof. If one were to claim that they are the best in retail procurement, what is the basis of the claim? At Safesourcing we absolutely believe we are the best at retail procurement. Below are only 10 of the many reasons why.
1. Our completely web based application and tools are the industries most recent entry and use the most current technological tools.
2. Our teams retail specific experience across multiple retail disciplines such as Operations, Loss Prevention, Information Systems, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance etc. is documented and 2nd to none in the industry.
3. Our application is multi lingual and installed in multiple countries.
4. Our discovery process is more detail oriented and well documented.
5. Our supplier database consists of over 300,000 unique sources of retail supply.
6. We offer one flat price for RFI’s, RFP’s and RFQ’s. We do not price for each.
7. Our application supports cloud computing.
8. We have hosted RFX’s with dozens of products and suppliers.
9. Our database designed analytics are adhoc in nature.
10. Our average savings are greater than 30%.
The Ken-L Ration advertisement actually went like this.
- My dog’s faster than your dog,
- My dog’s bigger than yours.
- My dog’s better ’cause he gets Ken-L Ration,
- My dog’s better than yours.
A great person once said, “It is not bragging if you can back it up”.
We look forward to and appreciate your comments.