As we all head home for another holiday season. Don’t forget that 2013 is here! Are you ready?
As your organization enters another year what are your procurement goals and or resolutions for 2013. Below are some high level thoughts that you might use as a source of inspiration.
1. Drive lower costs.
2. Drive improved quality.
3. Insure that products are guaranteed safe.
4. Build and maintain and update high quality product specifications.
5. Find a source for vetting of unlimited new sources of supply.
6. Collaborate internally and aggregate your purchases.
7. Look at ways to use newer low cost cloud based solutions.
8. Make procurement education and training a priority.
9. Review all of your existing suppliers.
10. Collaborate with other businesses to increase savings.
Writing is a psycho, muscular, neurological process. So remember that simple goals written down are the most achievable.
We look forward to and appreciate your comments.