We have not had these cold temperatures in twenty years!
Today?s post is from Shelly Hayre an Account Manager at Safesourcing
These cold temperatures across the nation had me rushing at all hours to prepare for the cold. I, along with many others, hit the grocery store, filled up my gas tank, and gathered all the necessary supplies to be able to still operate my vehicle and keep my dog warm (yes I bought him a silly sweater). In doing so, I never looked and compared pricing, and with my late preparation, the grocery store was out of water.
We have not had these cold temperatures in twenty years and I was not prepared! I am usually always prepared for most emergencies, but this was rare. Wait.. aren?t all emergencies, at least most of them, rare? How prepared is your company for a ?rare? emergency?
- IT Disaster Recovery– How are your documents being protected from damage at your company?
- Generators– Production and work cannot be stopped in most cases. If you lost power tomorrow, would your company be prepared for a power outage?
- Contingent Labor– What about the workers? Is your company prepared for a strike?
- Disaster Recovery– Time is of the essence with disasters, such as fire, water damage, and no heating. How will you call to clean up the disaster or make sure your assets are protected?
- Emergency Guards– If one of your company?s locations was damaged or broken into, who will management call to monitor the location afterhours or monitor sub-contractors, and are you getting the best price?
There are many other services and products your company will need to be prepared for in case of an emergency. SafeSourcing has the experience and a wide range of suppliers who can provide all the emergency services/products above and more. Call SafeSourcing today to get prepared for whatever emergency may strike.
We enjoy bringing this blog to you every week and hope you find value in it.?? For more information on how we can help you with your procurement needs or on our ?Risk Free? trial program, please contact a SafeSourcing Customer Service Representative.? We have an entire customer services team waiting to assist you today.
We look forward to your comments.