Every year we see the same thing as summer vacations and holidays approach.
Today’s Bog is by Ryan Melowic Vice President of Customer Services at SafeSourcing.
Every year we see it as summer vacations and holidays approach, activity for sourcing events slows down quite a bit. It is unfortunate to see because; there are so many lost savings opportunities. What procurement departments need during vacation season is someone to fill in for their staff that is out of the office.
SafeSourcing does the heavy lifting on e-procurement events. The heavy lifting consists of the following:
1. Providing category knowledge to our customers that help them better understand the trends in the particular markets.
2. Identifying suppliers that are the right fit for each event category.
3. Delivering consistent communications to the vendors.
4. Consolidating and responding to questions during the project.
5. Training for event participants.
6. Support for the participants throughout the live event.
7. Detailed reporting on the e-procurement event.
With all this valuable support, the SafeSourcing team can be your company’s fill in during vacation season. And, with a fill in, your company’s e-procurement will not slow down during vacation season and maximum savings potentials can be realized.
For further information how SafeSourcing can help your company realize savings twelve months a year, please contact a SafeSourcing Customer Service Representative to assist you today.
We look forward to and appreciate your comments