This series of posts will focus on the 7 deadly sins of e-procurement and how to overcome them
Today?s post is written by Heather Powell, Manager of the COE Department & Project Manager at SafeSourcing Inc.
This series of blogs will focus on the 7 deadly sins of e-procurement and how to overcome them, but first what are the original 7 deadly sins and why do they correspond with life and business as we know it?
?Seven things that are the worst things to do:
1. Greed – Wanting too much of something.
2. Gluttony – Similar to greed, but gluttony is the action of taking too much of something in.
3. Lust – The need to fulfill unspiritual desires; to have an intense desire or need.?
4. Envy – Jealousy; wanting to have what someone has.
5. Sloth – Being too slow or lazy at doing something.
6. Wrath – Vindictive anger; angry revenge.
7. Pride – Being too self-satisfied; quality or state of being proud ? inordinate self-esteem.
Will you recognize any of these sins in your business practices today? Stay tuned on how to realize each and avoid them.
For more information on how SafeSourcing can assist you in exploring your procurement solutions for your business or on our ?Risk Free? trial program, please contact a SafeSourcing Customer Service Representative.? We have an entire customer services team waiting to assist you today.
We look forward to your comments.