Have you ever wondered if you could substitute your iPad for your bulky laptop?
Today’s post is by Troy Lowe; Vice President of Development at SafeSourcing.
Have you ever wondered if you could substitute your iPad for your bulky laptop? I’ve researched this a few times over last four years and never found the solutions for all of the tasks that I wanted to accomplish. I use Microsoft Office for editing and creating. It wasn’t available for the iPad. I looked for other alternatives but never found any that I liked. Now, with the recent release of Microsoft Office for the iPad and a few other new devices, this can be done. Below are a few things that I have found that can help you to get started.
• Keyboard Case
• Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point apps
• USB Camera Adapter – Import Photos, videos from USB Camera
• 5 in 1 Card Reader – Import Photos, videos via SD(HC),MS DUO,MMC,M2,T-FLASH cards, USB cable or USB flash drives
• Credit Card Reader/Service
• AirPrint Printer – Print wirelessly from iPad
• Portable charger – Extend battery life when on the go
These items, along with the millions of apps available in the App Store, make for a great user experience. If you would like more information on how SafeSourcing can help you get started with your technology purchases, please contact a SafeSourcing Customer Service representative. We have an entire team ready to assist you today.
We look forward to your comments.