The current average savings estimate for this category is 19%.
Today?s blog has been written by Ryan Melowic, Vice President of Customer Services at SafeSourcing.
Here?s the information that SafeSourcing would need in order to build and execute an RFQ (Request for Quote) for Armored Car Services that will save your company money.
If your company has a goal to reduce costs for its armored car services, SafeSourcing can help you. By gathering the information listed below and contacting SafeSourcing, we will work with you to meet and exceed your goal.
- Pickup location addresses for the bank deposits.
- Current frequencies for armored car pick-ups.
- The average amount of currency picked up by the armored car at each location.
- Details on any additional current or future services your company requires from your armored car service provider.
- Location addresses that bank deposits are being delivered to currently.
- ?Information on what your business is spending for armored car services.
SafeSourcing will work with you and your company?s team to create RFQ collateral to go strategically to market with your business?s armored car service requirements in as little as a few weeks. The current average savings estimate for this category is 19%.
For more information on how SafeSourcing can help you with all your companies procurement needs, please contact a SafeSourcing Customer Service Representative.
We look forward to and appreciate your comments!