Struggling with motivation at work happens, so…..
Struggling with motivation at work happens, so how can you inspire others in your company?
Today’s blog is by Margaret Stewart, Executive Assistant at SafeSourcing.
Regardless which industry you work, an employee’s drive can falter at times. This is a prime opportunity to lead workers toward higher aspirations and meaningful work experiences. With proper inspiration, workers tend to have higher job satisfaction and better performance. One great way to encourage the best from employees is to genuinely motivate them.
Motivational quotes, stories, and memes are a great way to encourage your team and are more than prevalent across the web, but how many actually speak to you? Below are encouraging quotes for each day of the month that may help not only with your motivation, but also to motivate those around you.
- Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. – John Wayne
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. – Henry Ford
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
- You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. – Steve Jobs
- People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves, they have the first secret of success. – Norman Vincent Peale
- Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. – Henry Ford
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas A. Edison
- Have a very good reason for everything you do. – Laurence Olivier
- One finds limits by pushing them. – Herbert Simon
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
- The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do. – Roy L. Smith
- Hire character. Train skill. – Peter Schutz
- For maximum attention, nothing beats a good mistake. – Unknown
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose. – Dr. Seuss
- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas Edison
- People are best convinced by things they themselves discover. – Ben Franklin
- If it really was a no–brainer to make it on your own in business there’d be millions of no–brained, harebrained, and otherwise dubiously brained individuals quitting their day jobs and hanging out their own shingles. Nobody would be left to round out the workforce and execute the business plan. – Bill Rancic
- Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch. – Tim Berners-Lee
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started. – Unknown
- Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. – Jack Ma
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. – Bill Gates
- We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in. – Arianna Huffington
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. – Henry David Thoreau
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. – Oscar Wilde
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. – Michael John Bobak
- Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending. – Carl Bard
- Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down. – Charles F. Kettering
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn
The quotes above may speak to different people differently, so we would like to hear some of your favorite motivational quotes or stories. If you have any motivational trouble in your purchasing and procurement departments, or are interested in our Risk Free trial program, please contact a SafeSourcing Customer Service representative. We have an entire team ready to assist you today