Technology is the keystone to sales success.
Today’s Post is by Eli Razov, SafeSourcing Account Manager.
Technology is the keystone to sales success. In this day and age, we have the world at our fingertips. From pinpointing a certain location, to finding a company’s profile, the internet has our back. In sales, product knowledge is needed, but there are a lot of other things just as important. For example, knowing the indexes for certain commodities, knowing your target market, and knowing how to approach your target. Every salesperson should have tools and know how to use them. No I do not mean a wrench and hammer. What I mean is a way to keep track of your customers, reach out to potential and new customers, as well as let them reach you. Everyone should know how to use a spreadsheet or write or a power point. But there is more than that. Here is what I believe to be the top 5 tools in every salespersons tool bag.
- Keep Track of current and potential clients
- Set appointments and reminders with easy to use User Interface
- Perfectly Portable with mobile application
- This is a fantastic way to view your clients
- Find companies using keywords or specific search protocols
- Networking is key
- Integrates with Gmail
- Easily search for people and emails
- Upgrades current contacts with full company details and roles
- Links over 500 apps for seamless integrations in the sales process
- Set personalized events from receiving emails to the next action
- Simple fill in the blank setup
- Instantly see when messages are opened
- Includes tools like email templates, send later, reminders and more
- Integrates with all top email providers including Gmail and Outlook
Of course any tool is only as good as the person who uses it. So learn to use your tools. There are always online videos and seminars, not to mention each one of the applications listed have a great training staff always on standby to help with simple questions. There are tons of tools and applications out there not to mention cellphones and the internet. Staying up to date with technology is beneficial to all salespeople. Selling is all about efficiency, from product knowledge to customer relations. Know who, what, when, where, and of course why, because if you don’t your competitor will.
For more information on how SafeSourcing can assist you or on our “Risk Free” trial program, please contact a SafeSourcingRepresentative we have an entire team waiting to assist you today