Customer Service, Great White Glove Service is more than just helping a customer in the now…
Today’s post is from our SafeSourcing Inc Archives.
This author defines excellent white glove customer service as going above and beyond the expectations of your internal and external customers in all facets of your engagement with the business.
Customer Service is more than just helping a customer in the now, there are multiple and unique ways that SafeSourcing provides excellent white glove customer service. Below are just a few highlights:
- Good customer service is a team sport. One weak link in the chain can lead to a negative experience that affects business and the bottom line. Educate our employees on rules for customer engagement. We begin with a set of simple rules, such as be courteous, listen carefully and be prepared to say “yes” rather than “no.” The best way to teach is by example. We believe, when you treat your employees well, they’ll be more likely to treat your customers well, in turn. (Open Forum, 2011)
- After you and your employees, nobody knows more about your business than your customers. Customers can be your biggest fans or your harshest critics. We ask the customers how we are doing, what they like about our business and what they don’t like. This is not about collecting compliments, it is an open the channel to all customers. Negative feedback can be especially helpful, though it can be a little uncomfortable. We put mechanisms in place for anonymous feedback, such as a “Contact us” button on our website and feedback surveys for our suppliers to complete. (Open Forum, 2011)
- While all customers deserve to receive courtesy and respect, our long-term and loyal customers merit treatment that goes above and beyond. Special offers of extra hours, special reports, loyalty and appreciation help give our best customers something extra. Far from alienating new customers, these programs demonstrate that loyalty has its rewards. (Open Forum, 2011)
- Nobody’s perfect, and our customers understand that. When we make a mistake, we acknowledge it, apologize and then move quickly to correct it. We use the opportunity to improve our business processes and let customers know what actions we took to prevent the mistake from happening again. Customers will feel more comfortable doing business when they see that we took the problem seriously. (Open Forum, 2011)
- The key to customer loyalty can be embodied in two simple words: Thank you. Nothing else sets the tone for our relationship with our customers better. Essentially, every “thank you” says, “I appreciate your business and I won’t take it for granted.” And it can be just as powerful whether it’s delivered in person or on a printed page. E-mails, invoices and phone calls are all opportunities to let our customers know how important they are to us. (Open Forum, 2011)
Providing excellent white glove level customer service is integral to any successful business. Taking care of our customers helps encourage them to continue doing business through good times and bad.
We enjoy bringing this blog to you and hope you find value in it. For more information on how we can help you with your procurement needs or on our “Risk Free” trial program, please contact a SafeSourcing Customer Service Representative. We have an entire customer services team waiting to assist you today.
7 Responses to “What You Should Expect of Excellent White Glove Level Customer Service”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
That is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate info… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!
After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment. Is there a way you are able to remove me from that service? Thank you!
Thanks for your strategies. One thing I have noticed is the fact that banks and financial institutions have in mind the spending patterns of consumers plus understand that most people max outside their own credit cards around the trips. They correctly take advantage of that fact and commence flooding your current inbox along with snail-mail box with hundreds of no interest APR credit cards offers shortly when the holiday season finishes. Knowing that should you be like 98 in the American general public, you’ll leap at the possiblity to consolidate credit debt and move balances towards 0 interest rates credit cards.
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back.
Looking to get outstanding along with anonymous private proxies? DreamProxies.com delivers the best quality nameless proxies along with 50 reductions in addition to BIG bonus deals! Structure at this point and enjoy your private proxies
YOU NEED QUALITY VISITORS THAT BUY FROM YOU ?I can get for your site visitors:- from search engines – visitors from social media – visitors from any country you want – very low bounce rate & long visit durationCLAIM YOUR 24 HOURS FREE TEST => https://bit.ly/3gqLEoEDo not forget to read Review to convince you, is already being tested by many people who have trusted it !!
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to return the favor.I’m trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of