Here are five previous posts that specifically indicate how to get started, find the right categories quickly and how to sustain an e-procurement program.
Todays post is by Ronald D. Southard, CEO at SafeSourcing Inc.
For those of you that did not have an opportunity to read all of the following historical posts I am providing the titles and their links below for your use. They specifically indicate how to get started with e-procurement, find the right categories quickly and how to sustain an e-procurement program.
1. “Here is some Lasik for retail e-procurement professionals in order to create better focus”.
2. “Part II of here is some Lasik for retail e-procurement professionals in order to create better focus”.
3. “Why do we hear that reverse auctions are not as successful the 2nd time around”?
4. “How does a price index play into e-procurement practices”?
5. “Retail spend management basics for e-procurement professionals and knowledge workers”.
I truly hope you find these posts useful in your procurement jobs as many of my customers have. If you’d like to learn more, please contact a SafeSourcing Project Manager.
We look forward to and appreciate your comments.