A customer asked me this question today. While there are some fifty-four specific touch points in our SafeSourceIt™ online event check list or project plan that are aligned by customer responsibility and SafeSourcing responsibility. What follows was my answer without touching on each. My only addition was to ask your provider if they include all of this in their pricing without engaging third parties.
- Category Selection Guidance
- Category Event Strategy
- Terms and Conditions Development
- Supplier Research
- Specifications Documentation
- Supplier Invitations
- Supplier Q&A
- Supplier Training on SafeSourceIt™ Platform
- Host Live Event
- Provide Final Report Package and Recommendations
- Request Samples if Required
- Send System Thankyou to all participants
- Send Award Decision to all participants.
- Designate executive sponsor, if applicable.
- Designate project champion/manager.
- Provide item specifications for the selected category.
- Provide incumbent supplier information and invoice copies.
SafeSourcing is a Procure to Pay SaaS based provider of a number of e-Procurement solutions and associated white glove services that are part of our SaaS offered SafeSourceIt™ eSourcing suite. These include but are not limited to SafeContract™, SafePO™, SafeDocument™ and our SafeSourceIt™ Global Supplier Database that includes over 557,000 vendor/suppliers.
To learn more, please contact a SafeSourcing customer services associate.